︱Introducing the all-new Exploring Pass for 2023! Explore 30 carefully selected attractions in Taipei City, New Taipei City, Keelung City, and Taoyuan City to fully immerse yourself in the experience.
︱Reasons to Buy
1. High Value - The contents of the product are so exciting that it makes people's hearts race with excitement.
Super savings, only 263 yuan for a day, making your travel easier and more affordable!
① Tickets to 28 popular attractions in Taipei City, New Taipei City, Keelung City, and Taoyuan City (valid for one visit to each attraction within the specified period)
Taipei City (11)：Mirmar Entertainment Park Ferris Wheel/Maokong Gondola/Taipei Zoo/Miniature Museum/Taipei Fine Arts Museum/Museum of Contemporary Art, Taipei/Main Building of Chiang Kai-Shek Shiline Residence/Taipei Astronomical Nuseum/ National Taiwan Science Education Center/Taipei Children's Amusement Park/Beitou Museum
New Taipei City (9)：Yehliu GeoPark/Lover’s Tower/Juming Museum/The Lin Family Mansion and Garden/Tamsui Historical Museum/The Shihsanhang Museum of Archaeology/Chi Po Lin Museum/Gold Museum/Sky Lantern Police Station
Keelung City (2)：National Museum of Marine Science & Technology/Heping Island Park
Taoyuan City (6)：Daxi Tea Factory Factory/Tomita Garden Farm/Hengshan Calligraphy Art Center/Taiwan Hakka Tea Culture Museum/Pushin Ranch/Shu Shin Bou KIRIGAKURE
② 2 attractions with discounted ticket prices for cardholders
Taoyuan City (2)：Xpark/Window On World
③ Gift sets from 3 popular shopping areas in Taipei.
Taipei City (3)：Dadaocheng shopping areas/Yongkang shopping areas/Maokong shopping areas
④ 1 "Happy Traveler" special edition EasyCard (complimentary gift)
2. High Commemorative Value and Practicality - "Happy Traveler" Special Edition EasyCard
- The card design incorporates a fresh and gentle lotus pink color to capture the joyful atmosphere of travel, allowing you to collect wonderful travel memories even after your journey ends.
- After topping up, you can use it for various modes of public transportation such as Taipei MRT, Taiwan Railways Pingxi/Shen'ao Line, city buses, Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, and more. It can also be used for payments at convenience stores, supermarkets, gas stations, and other establishments that accept EasyCard payments.
3. High Convenience - Save Time to Experience More
- With the Exploring Pass, you can easily explore 28 exciting attractions in Taipei City, New Taipei City, Keelung City, and Taoyuan City! Save time by skipping ticket queues and simply tap your card for instant access, creating more beautiful travel memories!
︱The Essence of the Essence - 6 Classic Unbeatable Attractions
1. The largest zoo in Taiwan - The Taipei Zoo.
The Taipei Zoo is one of the top ten urban zoos in the world. It is not only the largest zoo in Taiwan but also the largest zoo in Southeast Asia! Come and see the chubby star panda, the adorkable penguin, and the super-popular baby Malayan tapir is definitely worth the price.
2. Queen’s Head on the northern coast- Yehliu Geopark.
CNN once reported the unique beauty of the Yehliu Geopark, and described it as the most Mars-like rocky environment on Earth that is comparable to space geology. Visit here to see a variety of unique geological formations and beautiful rocks and the magic of nature, and do not miss the beauty of the Queen's Head!
3. The view gets more beautiful as the night gets darker - Miramar Ferris Wheel.
As the Ferris Wheel slowly comes up and goes down, you can enjoy Taipei’s city view from different angles, night performances, and the neon light show. It is absolutely the perfect place for a romantic date!
4. Paradise for Family Fun - Taipei Children's Amusement Park
The Taipei Children’s Amusement Park is a family theme park in the Taipei metropolitan area. In addition, there are 20 stores spread across the park, including the food court, convenience stores and souvenir shops. With an indoor parking lot and family-friendly indoor playground (free games, ball pool and arcade games), visitors can enjoy themselves in the amusement park, rain or shine.
When visiting the Park, visitors can also plan a trip to the nearby Astronomical Museum and the Science Education Center, which are ideal places for the entire family as well.
5. Must-Visit Taoyuan Instagrammable Spots for Artistic Souls and Influencers - Daxi Old Tea Factory
Daxi Old Tea Factory is a green building that combines Taiwanese, Japanese, and English architectural styles. With its understated blue tones and a blend of brick and cypress wood structure, it perfectly complements the tea production facility. It is also known as the "Daxi Blue" for its beauty!
6. Taoyuan's Most Popular Farm for Idol Drama Filming - Futian Flower Garden Farm
Tomita Garden Farm possesses a romantic European atmosphere and features a dreamy water chapel. It is a must-visit spot for online influencers to capture stunning photos and is also known as the most "star-studded" farm in Taoyuan.
Within the park, there are various DIY experiences available. The 2nd-floor panoramic restaurant offers a variety of specialty meals, coffee, floral tea, as well as a selection of light snacks and desserts. Wedding venues are also provided.
The most eye-catching feature is the adorable animal estate, home to a variety of cute animals such as sheep, alpacas, miniature donkeys, goats, musk pigs, and more. The most popular activity is the interactive feeding experience with the animals. Visitors can also take selfies with the internet-famous animal star, the alpaca, which has caused waves of online trends. These experiences are sure to melt your heart!
︱Gift sets from 3 popular shopping areas in Taipei, lots of benefits!
In addition to tickets for many attractions and valuable EasyCard collection, Exploring Pass cooperates with three must-visit shopping areas in Taipei, including Yongkang, Maokong, and Dadaocheng to provide gift sets for visitors. Enjoy eating, playing, and endless benefits with Exploring Pass!
For more information about gift sets▶ https://event.welcometw.com/giftbag/dymdiscount/