- At the designated redemption location, the staff will scan the FunPASS, and you will be directed to enter as instructed by the staff. For more information, please refer to https://tinyurl.com/28kns36z
- For the following attractions, be sure to redeem admission pass prior to entry: Maokong Gondola , Miramar Entertainment Park, Taipei Zoo, Heping Island Park, National Museum of Marine Science & Technology to avoid repeated deductions on your EasyCard.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted for any redeemed products or gifts in the package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond control (including but not limited to typhoons, earthquakes, heavy rainfall, and other natural disasters), considering public safety, the organizer may postpone or cancel the event. Advance notice and communication will be provided. The organizer reserves the right to modify, terminate, or change the details of the event.
- The Pass is also an EasyCard. Please top up before use. The EasyCard is non-returnable. For deposit remaining in the Pass, please visit Information Counters at Taipei MRT stations or Customer Service Center of EasyCard Corporation for deposit refund.
- You’ll have 10 days to pick up the Pass at the selected location on the designated day. After the ten-day period, it will be returned automatically if not collected and you will receive a 90% refund (If Jan. 5th is the earliest pick-up date, the ten-day pick-up period will be from Jan. 5th to Jan. 14th).
- The Pass cannot be reimbursed or reissued if it is used or damaged.
- The Pass is not registered by name. If it is lost, please be advised that it is unable to report missing and re-issue tickets.
- The use period is from the day the Pass is first used to the number of days stated. The use days must be continual. For the two-day pass, if it’s first used on 2023/01/01 it will expire on 2023/01/02.
- Pass Return:
- When the Pass remains unused, normal appearance under complete package, please visit Taipei Fun Pass website, APP or e-mail to apply for Pass return. The processing fee is 10% of the Pass price.
- If the Pass is somehow unscannable, it can be returned under normal appearance and intact condition through website, APP or e-mail.
- Steps of Pass Return:
➥Step 1:Deposit Refund
▫ For deposit remaining in the Pass, please visit Information Counters at Taipei MRT stations or Customer Service Center of EasyCard Corporation for deposit refund.
▫ A handling fee of NT$20 will be charged for deposit refund.
▫ Once the Pass has entered the deposit refund process, it cannot be topped up.
➥Step 2: Pass Return and Refund
▫ Before sending the Pass back to the Customer Service Center, make sure the Pass has no deposit. After sending back the Pass, the remaining deposit cannot be refundable.
- 【Website】members’ center>my order>I want a refund
【APP】members’ center >my order (already paid)>check contents>I want a refund
【E-mail】write to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Taipei Fun Pass return application” as the subject, and the email stating the order number and name or orderer.
When the Pass remains unused, normal appearance under complete package, please send it to the【 300, 5th Floor, No. 120, Sec. 2, Gongdao 5th Rd., Hsinchu City, Taiwan. Please address it to Customer Service Center. 】If the Pass is damaged or somehow cannot be sent back, it is unable to get the refund.
Or you can visit the original place of purchase for Pass return.