- The package ticket includes
National Palace Museum ticket 1 ticket
1 unit of personal audio guide device
- Personal audio guide device provided：
Versions available in Mandarin, Taiwanese, Hakka, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, Cantonese, Thai, Indonesian, sign language, and audio description.
｜National Palace Museum
The appearance of the building is modeled after a Chinese palace, grandly built into the mountain. In addition to the main exhibition hall, the compound also includes a library, a memorial hall dedicated to Mr. Zhang Daqian, the Garden of Ultimate Benevolence, the Garden of Ultimate Virtue, and a children's art center. In addition to its function as a site for ancient artifact exploration, it also serves as a space for leisure and academic research.
The compound houses a collection of Chinese cultural relics and artistic masterpieces throughout history, roughly categorized into bronze ware, calligraphy and painting, ceramic ware, books and documents, crafts, and palace relics. Notable bronze wares include the Mao Gong Ding, the San Shi Pan, and the Zong Zhou Bell. The three most famous paintings are Guo Xi's "Early Spring", Fan Kuan's "Travelers Among Mountains and Streams", and Su Shi's "Cold Food Observance". Notable books and documents include the Complete Library of Four Treasuries of the Wen Yuan Ge and the Summary of the Complete Library of Four Treasuries of the Chi Cao Tang. Crafts are a unique feature of the Forbidden City, including the must-see jadeite cabbage and meat-shaped stone, with a collection of approximately 10,000 pieces of jade ware, as well as lacquer ware, glassware, gold and silver ware, and writing utensils.
For first-time visitors, the popular exhibits mentioned above are a must-see. If time permits, other notable pieces to consider include the Qing Dynasty Coral-Embedded Kui Xing Star-Pointing Dou Bonsai, Tang Dynasty Painted Pottery Female Figurines, Northern Song Dynasty Ru Kiln Celadon Lotus-Shaped Warmer, Qing Dynasty Qianlong Mark Famille-Rose Goldfish Bowl, Warring States Period Inlaid Turquoise and Green Turquoise Sacrificial Wine Vessel, Eastern Han Dynasty Jade Pi Xie, and Song to Yuan Dynasty Yellow Jade Duck. The museum's exhibits are regularly rotated and special exhibitions are themed to meet the demands of visitors exploring thousands of years of Chinese culture.
｜Individual audio guide rental service
- Using a sliding motion, select the exhibition theme (or exhibition room), or create a personalized tour itinerary, and then click on the desired topic to enter and browse the guided tour content.
- By referring to the exhibition's audio guide number, visitors can directly input the number to listen to the audio commentary. The audio guide page displays pictures and text simultaneously, and audio files and video files can be played. The pictures can be enlarged or reduced in size, and the video files can be played on a partial screen, in vertical full-screen mode, or in horizontal full-screen mode.
- The user center is designed to allow visitors to switch between different language versions and select from three different font sizes (small, medium, and large) according to their preference.