The contents of this Policy applies to how this Site uses the personal information it collects as you use its services. This Policy does not apply to websites outside of this domain to which the Site may link, nor does it apply to personnel not acting on behalf of or administering the Site.
2. Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information
- When you use the services provided by the Site, or participate in events and activities associated with it, we may request personal information needed for the service, activity, or event. The Site will not use your information in any other way without your written permission.
- When you use the Contact Us form, respond to surveys or other interactive services, the Site will record and save your name, your e-mail address, your contact information, and the time you accessed the service.
- When you browse the Site, the server will automatically record your browsing information, including your IP address, session time, browser used, visited pages, and clicked links. This information will be saved to help us improve the Site.
- To provide better-targeted services, we will collect and analyze the results of the surveys we conduct on the Site. In addition to internal research use, statistics from the data collected or a text summary thereof may be made public when necessary; however, no specific user data will be made public.
3. Data Protection
- Our website is equipped with firewalls and anti-virus related information security facilities, and we take the necessary precautionary measures against any leak of your personal information. Only the authorized staffs are allowed to access your personal information. All related staffs are required to conclude a confidentiality agreement. If there is a violation of such agreement, the person will be punished according to relevant laws.
- If service is required from any of our units to carry out business, we will strictly require employees to practice their confidentiality duty, and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure they fully comply with duty.
4. External Links
5. Third-Party Data Sharing Policy
The Site will not provide, trade, lease, or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations, or government agencies, except when required by law or contractual obligations.
Exceptions to the above item include but are not limited to cases where:
- You provide written permission to share your information.
- Sharing is required by law.
- Sharing is necessary to prevent danger to your life, your body, your freedom, or your property.
- Sharing is required by government agencies or academic institutions for data analysis or academic research, and the information has been processed by the provider or collector to make the identification of specific parties impossible.
- Sharing is necessary to determine your identity and to provide contact information or to take legal actions when you as a website visitor violate the terms of service, or are likely to jeopardize or damage the Site or result in damages to any person.
- Sharing is beneficial to your interests.
- When this Website entrusts outside parties with the task of collecting, processing, or using your personal information, we will supervise said parties responsibly as they complete their tasks.
To provide the best services, the Site will store and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may adjust your browser’s privacy settings to reject them. However, this may cause difficulties for you to access some of the services provided by the Site.
7. Revisions to this Policy
This Policy will be revised as needed. Revisions will be posted on the website.
8. Your rights
- You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through this website via the user portal, under “member set up”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at customer service email address.
- Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at customer service email address.
- Please contact us via the contact details mentioned below if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information.
- When handling any of these requests described above, we have the right to check the identity of the requester to ensure that he/she is the person entitled to make the request.
Part Two. Disclaimer
You clearly understand and agree that the Site disclaims all express or implied warranties about the Site and our software including but not limited to complete rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Site and our software are provided “as is” and “as available.” When you use the Site and our software, you have to bear all relevant risks. All functions provided by the Site are provided “as is” and the Site disclaims all express or implied warranties about their performance, speed, completeness, reliability, security and accuracy. The Site does not guarantee the data or content of our website, server or domain does not contain viruses; nor do we guarantee no disconnection or errors during data or file transmission and storage. Consequently, the Site shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by failed transmission or storage of data or files. You agree that the electronic data stored at the Site’s database is used as the standard. Should any dispute arise, the electronic data is used as the standard. You also understand the advertisement on our website and the content of service activities are provided by the advertiser or service activity provider and our Service only serves as a platform for content posting. The Site is not liable to guarantee the transaction process or the Site activity about a transaction generated by the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties. When the law allows, we will exclude all warranties.
□ I have carefully read the above-mentioned provisions and agreed to obey all content of the provisions.